Rules for businesses
If you have a business that is experiencing a period of crisis due to the temporary absence of revenue, you are in the right place!
- Make sure your customers know and recognize you.
Spend a few minutes describing your business, and the reasons that brought you here to us. Leave nothing to chance – add photos and details to help your customers recognize your business and its potential.
- Be precise and transparent.
Fill out the description of the products/services/benefits diligently. When there are conditions (e.g. specific dates on which a service can be used), be sure to report them accurately, and do not promise anything that is not realistically feasible for your business.
- Act in legality.
Our platform is open to any type of business. When you offer your products through LiUU, you remain responsible for any legal fulfillment related to those products (for example, if you decide to offer alcohol supplies, you are responsible for having/obtaining a license to sell alcoholic beverages, and offering them in accordance with applicable laws).
- Act reliably and be open to dialogue.
Make sure everything in your LiUU profile is true. When contacted by a user, try to respond in a reasonable time, and make sure you only provide exact information.
Keep in mind that LiUU is not responsible for what you offer through our crowdliquidity platform, but we still do everything we can to maintain an adequate level of security for our users. For these reasons, we reserve the right to close a crowliquidity campaign in the following cases (non-exhaustive list):
- Representation of the facts concerning the business activity is dishonest or otherwise deceptive
- Information about the user who owns the business is inaccurate or incomplete
- Infringement of existing copyright rules
- The business uses customer contacts obtained through the platform to send information on the business that are not related to the campaign
- Business is the subject of complaints from other users